Aloha Airsoft

A gathering place for amateur and experienced airsoft players in the Aloha/Beaverton/Hillsboro area.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

ideas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
farraman
Admin

Weapon of Choice : Kalashnikov AK-47

PostSubject: ideas   Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:48 pm

So for this forum, I was thinking of having discussions of gametypes, ie. capture the flag, deathmatch, etc. We could talk about them and set rules that would be official as far as our group goes. I'd post stickies on the top of completed gametypes so that they are easiest to find. what do you think?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alohaairsoft.forumotion.com
pat224

PostSubject: Re: ideas   Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:49 pm

Sounds good. We should start discusing basc rules soon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vonboren

Weapon of Choice : Mac 11

PostSubject: Re: ideas   Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:16 am

We should have a basic set of rules but also have them be flexible to new ideas. I figure paintball rules are the best we could go by but we would need a judge or someone to make sure everyone is playing by the rules.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
farraman
Admin

Weapon of Choice : Kalashnikov AK-47

PostSubject: Re: ideas   Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:57 pm

yes, I've thought about this a lot, and I agree that in most cases, there needs to be a judge on the field to determine calls, but most calls have to be by the players themselves and are expected to be truthful about if weather they got hit or not. So, there's always the basic deathmatch, where two or more teams face off against each other where their main goal is to shoot the players on the opposite team. In a quick match, once a player has been hit, they're out of the match and can no longer fire upon the other team. Once a player has been hit, they need to yell "clear" and raise a red fabric cloth over their head so that they are not fired upon while exiting the arena. Once all players on one team have been shot, the game ends and the opposing team wins.

There are safety rules that govern all game types that I will post in a different topic and make a sticky of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alohaairsoft.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ideas   

Back to top Go down

ideas
Page 1 of 1