Aloha Airsoft

A gathering place for amateur and experienced airsoft players in the Aloha/Beaverton/Hillsboro area.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Maximum Site Potential

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vonboren

Weapon of Choice : Mac 11

PostSubject: Maximum Site Potential   Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:00 am

In order to run a successful sight, we need to advertise. What good is a website or forum if nobody knows it exists? We need to let people know who we are and what we stand for. This site was designed to help organize local airsoft wars and let people know when and where they are going to take place. We could advertise through facebook as it is free and there are many users that might be interested. Flyers are another option because paper is relatively cheap and can be posted within areas of high traffic. A successful forum has many members and advertising is what attracts those potential members.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
farraman
Admin

Weapon of Choice : Kalashnikov AK-47

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Site Potential   Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:43 pm

That's what I'm talking about, we need advertising. but I don't want to have to pay for it. Word-of-mouth is the best advertising there is, and facebook can help. Yes, paper is cheap, but ink isn't
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alohaairsoft.forumotion.com
pat224

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Site Potential   Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:39 am

we dont need to print out to many. i think we can print out a few flyers and put them in some airsoft hot spots, like ask if we can ask to put some in some airsoft stores, that should get loads of new mmbers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
farraman
Admin

Weapon of Choice : Kalashnikov AK-47

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Site Potential   Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:46 am

The thing is, there's already a forum for airsoft in the pacific northwest, and it's huge. With the way we run things and have our skirmishes technically illegally, I don't want to endorse this site too much. Just keep it within friends so that we can share information and extend invites to others who may just be getting into airsoft. The fact is, I don't want this to blow up into something we can't handle, or even worse, get the law involved. AirsoftPacific.com is a huge forum for players in the portland metro and surrounding areas who organize and host organized milsim airsoft wars. They've even got endorsements at airsoftoutletnw.com. if anything, I'd like this to turn into a team forum of our aloha group and we together participate in some events hosted by AP.

All I'm trying to say is keep it local and on the down low before we set up officially
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alohaairsoft.forumotion.com
pat224

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Site Potential   Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:06 am

that sounds great. i cant wait till we gather enough members to put a team like that together
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Site Potential   

Back to top Go down

Maximum Site Potential
Page 1 of 1